The Clinical Exercise Physiology Association (CEPA) welcomes exercise physiologists, allied health professionals, students, and others interested in clinical exercise physiology.
Why Join CEPA?
Access to the Journal of Clinical Exercise Physiology; the only professional journal aimed at the day-to-day practice of clinical exercise physiology.
- Access to the CEPA Clinical Exercise Physiology Practice Survey; most comprehensive survey ever conducted, specific to the work of clinical exercise physiologists.
- Access to the CEPA Graduate Program Directory.
- Access to the CEPA Clinical Internship Directory.
- Discount on CEPA webinars.
- Opportunity to be involve with the only national organization exclusively dedicated to supporting the profession of clinical exercise physiology.
- Assistance with licensure efforts in your region.
- Network with other professionals through the CEPA discussion forums.
Professional Membership ($50/year)
A bachelor’s degree or higher in clinical exercise physiology or related field.
Access to all member resources and the right to participate in annual elections for Executive Committee members, make nominations for the Executive Committee, serve on committee, serve as committee chair, and be a member of the Executive Committee.
Associate Membership ($50/year)
Allied health professionals, physicians, nurses, and others interested in the clinical exercise physiology.
Associate Members receive all the benefits of full membership except
the right to participate in annual elections for Executive Committee members, make nominations for the Executive Committee, serve as committee chair, or be a member of the Executive Committee.
Student Membership ($15/year)
Active student of an academic program in exercise physiology/science.
Student Members have the same privileges as the Associate Member.
Please note: All membership applications and renewals must be submitted online.
"How can we distinguish ourselves from PT/OT/Personal Trainers/Etc? It's by getting the information out there about our profession, networking, volunteering and research. CEPA membership gives us these opportunities to make a name for ourselves as Clinical Exercise Physiologists!”
-Garrett Kellar, MS, ACSM-RCEP, AACVPR-CCRP; PhD Student; University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA